Thursday, October 30, 2008

Copying Sarah!

WOOT! Sarah's idea was such a good one that I am copying it!

You will see that I've added a Twitter widget to my sidebar. During Silverman on November 9, Danielle has agreed to update it as Glenn updates her! I'm so excited.

After seeing this plan in action by Sarah's hubby updating on her progress I decided I wanted to do the same.

This does involve a trust issue with Danielle . . . but I trust her enough to get the job done and not say anything too outlandish about me! LOL.

Um, even if she does, WHO CARES! I'll be too busy racing to care!

Glenn does not text. And I'm not going to ask him to that day since he will be out and about following me, eating lunch, taking a nap, or whatever else it is that awesome husbands do during their wife's first HALF IRON distance race!

The updates will also go to my Facebook page . . . . .

No comments: