Saturday, June 14, 2008

Holy Sh*t!

3:43!!!!!!!!


Best race evah!!! 


Favorite part:


The bike!  Gorgeous flat, fast course.  For the first time EVAH, I rode my bike the way it is meant to be ridden, in aero with the pedals spinning at 85+.


This set me up for my second favorite part of this race which was:


The run!  Beautiful, rolling course where I pushed out of my comfort zone the entire time.  I felt fabulous coming off the bike and was able to push the whole way.


That leaves the swim.  Nothing wrong there, just my average, normal 50ish minute swim . . . I could not wait to be out of the water.  :-)


Weather = perfect!  Cool (actually it was cold in the morning) calm, and sunny.  Water temperature was way warmer than expected -- it was just like Lake Mead in April. 


Woo HOO!!! 


Full race report later.


Oh and I actually have pictures this time -- courtesy of Jerry! 

No comments: