Molly has tagged me to write four lists of 8 things about myself!
If you haven't checked out Molly's blog, you should! Not only is she training for Ironman, she has two Bearded Collies and a St. Bernard.
I'm training for 2 half irons this year ( Ironman someday), have an Old English Sheepdog and a Gordon Setter and we had a St. Bernard growing up.
So naturally I read Molly's blog as much for the dog stuff as for the training! Molly is seriously cool. We have the same coach. She is racing Ironman 70.3 Boise in a few weeks, a race that I'm thinking about doing next year (detailed report please :-) And a bunch of other cool stuff -- LOL!
So, here goes:
8 things to which I'm looking forward
1. Building a seven figure business! :-)
2. Our remodel being done (new kitchen + new office for ME = totally awesome)
3. Our next sailing vacation (nothing currently planned but it has been too long -- we need another one)
4. My upcoming races for Season 2009!
5. Getting a haircut (it has been way. too. long)
6. Getting back to Clean Eating (I've fallen off the wagon and it feels BAD)
7. Getting a new wardrobe (nothing fits me anymore)
8. My birthday (I'm 41 and loving it -- the 40s are totally rad)
8 things I did yesterday
Caution: this is so riveting that you may want to sit down or something. Relax. Breathe deeply. Okay:
1. Ran with Tony
2. Work stuff :-)
3. Attended a teleclass on How to Get Off the Sugar Rollercoaster
4. Got up
5. Ate breakfast
6. Ate lunch
7. Read some blogs
8. Went to bed
8 things I would like to do
1. Ironman (Don't know when. Definitely not now. I will know when it's time and then I will do it.)
2. Own a huge luxurious apartment in NYC and live there at least part of the year
3. Take a trip to Africa
4. Take a trip back to interior Alaska (I was born there and haven't been back since childhood -- well we went on a sanitized cruise up there three years ago but not to the interior)
5. Write a book
6. Go to the grocery store without disliking it so much
7. Ride on the Concorde
8. Get on What Not to Wear (see also below list)
8 shows I watch
1. Without a Trace
2. The Mentalist
4. Two and a Half Men
6. CSI NY
7. Say Yes to the Dress (none of those dresses on there was as perfect as my $99 dress!!!!!)
8. What Not To Wear (Please I really hope someone has been secretly filming me for the past two weeks!)
8 people I tag
5. Danielle (even though her comment on my last post made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER -- rofl)
Thanks Molly, I had fun with this!!!